The new Laces blends into the existing World of Sports ensemble as a floating counterpart to the black, recumbent mass of the adidas Brand Center. Its clearly contoured volume positively invites the surrounding campus to find a continuation within its interior, an atrium with a controlled climate. Lined up in a circular arrangement, the office areas with their large glazed surfaces open onto the atmospheric inner space and the remarkable landscaped space. The connecting walkways that cross the atrium, the Laces, “tie” the built volume together, as it were, to form a many-layered office building that is rich in relationships. They enable a maximum of interaction and allow open areas of communication to emerge. As delicate connecting bridges, they weave a poetic spatial structure into the interior and thus make the special creative atmosphere of the building legible. The result is an inspiring place for research and product development.
• Aluminium window system profile depth of 77mm
• Optimised thermal insulation, Uf values up to 1.5 W/m²K and Uw values up to 1.0 W/m2K
• Extensive choice of profiles for comprehensive range of applications, ideal for renovation projects too
• Sashes with overlap, fitted flush or concealed
• Standard or concealed fittings
• Top mounted, rebate or inlet gear possible
- Special construction
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Login
Employees: 100-199, Industry: Supplier
Adi-Daßler-Straße, 91074 Herzogenaurach, Germany
You can add existing products, services, people and companies to your project.