De Haagsche Zwaan
"The office building “Haagsche Zwaan” reaches twenty storey high and leans dramatically over the motorway. From the 3rd floor upwards, the entire project has been clad with a unitised curtain wall system, with panels of 1,8 m wide and 3,45 m high. All glazing has a high performance solar coating; the full height glass facade facing the highway has been laminated. The toughened glass spandrel panels have been screen printed. Scheldebouw has been involved in the project from the design stage untill the final completion.
The following cladding systems have been applied:
- Approx. 9.300 sq.m. unitised curtain wall (3rd floor upwards)
- Approx. 500 sq.m. curtain wall (ground floor till 2nd floor)
- Approx. 850 sq.m. spandrel panels (not insulated) with screen print
- Approx. 250 sq.m. steel mounted curtain wall with safety glass (entrance lobby)
- Approx. 150 sq.m. aluminium rain screen cladding (technical rooms)"
You need to be logged in to post a comment. Login