The previous session was a huge success! The next summit is already coming up in 2015!
With an increasing focus on fire safety, material selection, design trends, developments and engineering techniques of façades in the UAE and a wave of new projects coming up in the market, creating an innovative and sustainable façade is more important than ever!
The summit is the ideal learning opportunity to address these challenging issues relating to façade design and engineering. So what can you expect from 2015?
- Hear from award-winning architectural firms such as Atkins, Inhabit Group, WSP, Aedas, Habtoor Leighton Group, Hilson Moran, RMJM and many more!
- Join our dedicated focus day on façade fire safety to gain an understanding on how to create an iconic yet safe façade
- ain exclusive insight into the exciting façade projects from across the UAE
By attending the Façade Design and Engineering UAE Summit, you will have a chance to network with industry professionals and hear about the latest project designs and developments which will help you learn new techniques to put your façade on the UAE map.
- Discover innovative new trends in material choices such as GRC, smart glass and carbon fibre to create sustainable yet iconic façades
- Hear case studies about the latest façade projects in the region including Suites in the SKAI, 1 Palm, Al Jalila Children’s Speciality Hospital to name a few
- Learn from the region’s pioneering façade experts and industry colleagues through focused roundtable discussions with 4 different topics to choose from to customise your experience
- Plus! Don’t miss the dedicated Façade Fire Safety Focus Day and gain insight into creating fire-proof façades!
Hear from our elite speaker line-up including:
- Benjamin Piper, Director of Architecture - MENA, Perkins+Will
- Abdulmajid Karanouh, Director & Head of Façade, Ramboll
- Martin Dufresne, Design Principal & Partner, U+A Architects
- Ivar Krasinski, Design Director, L+B Design Group | EDGE
- Sanjeev Coelho, Senior Associate, HOK
The event will also feature the Façade Design & Engineering Awards Ceremony. Submit your nominations today: http://bit.ly/1K1Um6Y
Click HERE te see the official brochure.