Stick system curtain walls
System width: 50 mm
Basic system: WICTEC 50
Thermal insulation: Uf= 0,74 W/(m²K)
Infill thickness: 45 mm bis 51 mm
Glass weight: bis 5,6 kN
Polygon façade: bis ±5°
• Extension to WICTEC 50 with optimised thermal insulation.
• Certified by the ift Rosenheim as a passive house component according to the ift
guidance paper RI WA 15/1, with a Ucw value of 0.7 W/(m²K).
• Triplex glass construction suitable for passive houses, infill thickness from 45 mm
• Thermal break profile made of elastomer foam for posterior installation.
• System construction identical to standard WICTEC 50.
• Individual design thanks to a wide range of profile geometries for the structural and
• Reliable glass load transmission (up to 5.6 kN), with adapted transom-joint
• Overlapping and secure drainage at the cross point, without mechanical mullion
processing, ensures tried-and-tested impermeability.
• Filigree look without any change in appearance to the inner mullion and transom gaskets.
• Broad selection of profiles enables economic adaptation to structural
requirements, with the additional option of internal reinforcement.
You can add existing products, services, people and companies to your project.